CBRE has a specialist team dedicated to providing valuation advice to corporate occupiers. Our reputation is built upon long term relationships, trusted advice and a consistent high quality service.
Accurate and reliable property valuations are essential for a well-functioning and transparent real estate market. CBRE property valuations can provide benefits to stakeholders through reduced uncertainty and greater understanding of asset performance within the wider market.
In order to implement the best property valuation results, we combine local market knowledge with our own global standard of process management and data access. We utilize the latest techniques in a well-developed process to ensure consistent and top performance. Furthermore, our property valuations comply with the latest fiscal and financial regulations.
Our team is accurate, efficient, and always works with your wider business aims in mind. This enables you to raise finance, make sound strategic decisions and produce accurate statuary reports.
- Accounts valuations: both periodic property valuations for occupiers and clients with bespoke reporting
- Valuations for Mergers & Acquisitions and stock exchange listings
- Valuations as part of a purchase or sale
- Valuation and advice in relation to an ongoing asset management initiative and corporate strategy, such as sale and leasebacks
- Corporate pension fund transfers